Welcome to the Client Prints Order Form!
Once your digital images have been finalized and approved, you can come here to order prints in either a heavy-weight matte finish acid-free archival quality paper, or as a stretched canvas (framed or unframed—see Format Options tab for details). Each size/format's price will appear once all selections in the drop-down menus are made.
To order a print of one of your digital pictures—
- Select the Size and Format of the print you would like produced from the drop-down menus to the right (and whether you want a floating frame for canvas prints).
- Type in the name of your Photo Album.
- Type in the Picture Name as it appears in your album.
(Tip: You can find a picture's name by hovering your mouse pointer over the picture in the album grid view, or by clicking the ⓘ button at the top of the page when you are viewing an individual picture.)
- Select the Quantity of copies you'd like to order for this print.
- Once you are finished, just click Add to Cart!
You can check out at that point or close the pop-out cart widget and add another format of the picture or choose a different picture altogether. When you're done adding orders to your cart, just click GO TO CHECKOUT to complete your transaction and place your order.
Be sure to select Free Local Delivery as your shipping option at checkout, and I'll bring the prints to you once they are ready.
Please Note: While you can order multiple copies of one picture in a particular size/format here, you'll need to complete a separate order form for each different picture and size/format.
If you'd like a large number of pictures produced in a variety of formats/sizes, please contact me directly for special package pricing.
Client Prints Order Form
Sales Tax & Delivery
Four format options are available:
- Matte finish, acid-free, heavy weight (230 gsm) archival quality fine art paper with a 0.25" white bleed border.
- Stretched canvas print with mirrored-edge printing on 0.75"-thick stretcher boards. An economical low-profile choice that is also suitable for framing yourself.
- Stretched canvas print with mirrored-edge printing on 1.5"-thick stretcher boards. A good choice for larger prints and a bolder statement that needs no additional external frame.
- Stretched canvas print on 1.5"-thick stretcher boards with black-edge printing and set in a Floating Hardwood Frame in your choice of silver, black, white, or gold finish.
Note: All canvas options include free hanging hardware!